All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 209
NOP's Jennifer Tucker, Wilgenburg Greenhouses, Organic Asparagus, Duncan Family Farms, Market Update, and more...
In 1989, Hans Wilgenburg launched Wilgenburg Greenhouses with two acres of greenhouse space in Dinuba, California. Today, 32 years later, Wilgenburg owns 105 certified organic acres and is well-known for his organic tomatoes, cucumbers, and peppers.
1. Mourning the Loss of Robert “Bobby” Bianco
2. USDA Begins Reporting on Imported Organics for Blueberries, Avocados, and Mangos
3. West Pak Avocado Adds Apeel for Ultimate Longevity
4. CEO of Progressive Produce to Retire End of March
5. Awe Sum Introduces Organic Pears