Washington Organic Apple Volume Expected to Outperform Category
It has been reported that this fall’s total U.S. apple crop will fall below 245 million carton equivalents of fresh and processed apples, with the state of Washington expected to mirror that reduction though the official Washington estimate has not yet been released. But fresh organic apple production has been on the increase for the past several years and a quick survey indicates that will again be true.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Rodale Institute Announces 2020 Organic Pioneers
2. Sun Belle Announces New Green Initiative at MD Distribution Center
3. Fruit World Co. Announces Thomcord Grapes in Sustainable Packaging
4. The Nation’s Oldest Organic Produce Distributor is Weathering the Pandemic
5. Braga Fresh Welcomes Colby Pereira
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.