Organic Persimmons & Pomegranates Offer Fall Opportunities
Sales of organic produce have been strong this year due to COVID-19 and the increase of at-home meals. Fall staples like pomegranates and persimmons are no exception, showing high demand and strong sales out of the gate.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. How a Hospital Chef Reaps the Bounty from an On-Site Organic Farm
2. Superior Fresh Brings New Salad Variety to the Shelf
3. Hazel Tech Announces New Product Line and Partnership
4. Generation Farms Launches Fresh for The Future Website
5. Phoenix Restaurant Delivers Organic Meals to Home-Bound Cancer Patients
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.