Climate Change Tops Organic Trade Groups' Post-Election Agendas
Leaders from several organic trade organizations are weighing in on what the incoming administration could mean for the organic sector, and some of the priorities for the new administration to tackle. The Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF), the Organic Trade Association (OTA), California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), and the Organic Farmers Association (OFA) have already connected with Biden’s team, with climate change at the top of their respective agendas.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Grimmway Farms Sold to Indiana Investment Firm
2. Vietnam Organic Growers Reap the Fruits of Their Work
3. Roger Pepperl Set to Retire After 40 Years of Produce Innovation
4. NOP Hiring Deadline Approaching
5. Organic Farming in India: Three Women Agripreneurs Who Are Making a Change
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.