MOM’s Organic Market Opens First New York Store
MOM’s Organic Market has expanded into the Northeast with a new location in Dobbs Ferry, New York. Chris Miller, MOM’s produce director and meat and seafood coordinator, talks about supplier relationships for the new store and shares his excitement about bringing MOM’s mission “to protect and restore the environment” to Dobbs Ferry and surrounding towns.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Deadline Nears for USDA Conservation Stewardship Program
2. 2021 Excellence in Reusable Packaging Award Call for Entries
3. Organto Foods Adds Fair Trade Organic Mangos to Portfolio
4. New Vitalis Organic Seeds Tomato Lineup: Mixologist Collection
5. The Proof Is in the Numbers: d’Anjou Pears Make for Successful Sales
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.