The Rise in Organics: Why Retailers Expect the Demand to Continue in 2022
The pandemic definitely made consumers think more deeply about the food they buy and consume, which, in turn, led to significant growth in the amount of organic produce sold in supermarkets.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Daily Harvest Announces Partnership with AFT and CCOF
2. Colder Temperatures Slow Organic Lettuce Production
3. Jacobs Farm del Cabo's Dani Loustalot Dishes on Organic Herb Opportunities and Demand
4. World’s Largest Vertical Farm Has a Secret Ingredient: Fish
5. Organic Banana Pioneer Carlos Cortes, Sr. Mourned
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.
The Organic Grower Summit presented by Western Growers and OPN provides growers firsthand knowledge and information in a variety of areas ranging from agtech to food safety to sustainability. The 2021 Summit will provide both organizations an opportunity to offer their members and subscribers greater access to information, education, and networking opportunities on new organic products, services, and technology.