Covilli Expands Organic Pineapple Program
Covilli Brand Organics’ pineapple program recently expanded with the addition of a new grower, allowing the company to now offer the organic fruit year-round.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Soli Organic Forms Seed Genetics, AI Technology Partnerships
2. Rodale Institute Launches Certified Advisor Accreditation Program
3. Organic Produce at 19% of Ads in First Week of 2022
4. Former Target, Amazon Exec Joins Imperfect Foods as CEO
5. The Top Food Tech and Sustainability Trends for 2022 According to Forbes
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.
The Organic Grower Summit presented by Western Growers and OPN provides growers firsthand knowledge and information in a variety of areas ranging from agtech to food safety to sustainability. The 2021 Summit will provide both organizations an opportunity to offer their members and subscribers greater access to information, education, and networking opportunities on new organic products, services, and technology.