Huckaby Honored as Organic Grower of the Year
Jeff Huckaby, whose 25-year career with Grimmway Farms includes building its robust organic program and serving as president of the company, was honored as the "2022 Organic Grower of the Year" at last week’s Organic Grower Summit in Monterey.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. OTA Wins Record Funding to Promote US Organic Globally
2. Campos Borquez and Deardorff Family Farms Unite for Organic Vegetables
3. Viva Tierra Aims to Make Organic Fair Trade Ginger Widely Available
4. Kings River Packing Expands Portfolio to Include More Organic Items
5. Super Starr International Winter Honeydew Melon Season to Start
The Organic Grower Summit presented by Western Growers and OPN provides growers firsthand knowledge and information in a variety of areas ranging from agtech to food safety to sustainability. The 2022 Summit will provide both organizations an opportunity to offer their members and subscribers greater access to information, education, and networking opportunities on new organic products, services, and technology.
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.