“Regenerative—What Does it Mean for Organic?” OGS 2023 Ed Session Announced
“Regenerative agriculture” is a fast-growing term that is helping to reshape how food is grown, but what does it mean for the organic fresh produce industry? A panel of organic industry leaders will address the trends and future outlook related to regenerative and organic production at Organic Grower Summit 2023 presented by Western Growers and OPN.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Natalie’s Orchid Island Juice Company Announces West Coast Expansion
2. USDA OREI Grant Expands UC Davis Organic Ag Education
3. Organic Honey Bee Colony Management is Best for Bees and Beekeepers
4. US is the Top Destination for Organic Bananas from Ecuador
5. FarmSense Pest Monitoring System Promotes Sustainability
The Organic Grower Summit presented by Western Growers and OPN provides growers firsthand knowledge and information in a variety of areas ranging from agtech to food safety to sustainability. The 2023 Summit will provide both organizations an opportunity to offer their members and subscribers greater access to information, education, and networking opportunities on new organic products, services, and technology.
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.