Pocono Organics Speeding to Success
Ashley Walsh created an organic lifestyle to combat severe health issues and founded a small, regenerative organic farm on her family’s Pocono Racetrack property. Today, Pocono Organics has grown to become a global center of research, education, and discovery.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. Veritable Vegetable Launches New and Improved Website
2. Organic Center to Study AgTech, Protections from Pesticide Contamination
3. Cuba Bets on Organic Farming to Increase Food Production
4. LA’s Burgeoning Agtech Sees Green Acres Ahead
5. Climate Change Will Force a New American Migration
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.