Minnesota-based Featherstone Farm is a major supplier of organic vegetables to the Twin Cities and surrounding areas. Featherstone founders Jack Hedin and Jenni McHugh have grown the farm to 140 acres and produce upwards of 30 crop types.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. OTA Announces Virtual Trade Missions
2. Organic Diet Can Reduce Pesticides in Your Body
3. USDA Accepting Applications to Cover Costs for Organic Certification
4. Keep on Organic Summer Fruit for September Success
5. USDA Explores Blockchain for Organic Food Traceability
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.