All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 213
OPN EXCLUSIVE: Q1 Organic Data, Divine Flavor, Avocado Update, Fruit World, Market Update, and more...
Bianca Kaprielian and CJ Buxman founded Fruit World in 2017 to market and sell their families’ fruit. In just a few short years, Fruit World has experienced impressive growth, and the company now represents nine other California growers and offers a wide range of organic fruit, including year-round programs of lemons and oranges.
Total organic fresh produce sales for the first quarter of 2021 saw a continuation of last year’s growth, increasing by 9.3 percent from the same period in 2020 and topping $2.2 billion for the quarter, according to the Q1 2021 Organic Produce Performance Report released exclusively by Organic Produce Network and Category Partners.
Offering high-quality table grapes and hothouse vegetables, Divine Flavor's commitment to preserving the land its products are grown on ensures it’s producing the most healthy, delicious, and nutritious fruits and vegetables it possibly can.
1. TerraFresh Organics Expands Earth Greens Label
2. Ampersand Adjuvant Now Available in Mexico
3. Sun-Maid Growers to Acquire Plum Organics from Campbell Soup
4. Walmart Announces Industry-Leading Policy to Protect Pollinators from Pesticides
5. Whole Foods Market Launches Sourced for Good Label