All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 236
OPS 2021 RECAP, Albertsons' Jim Donald, "Seen and Heard" at OPS, Author Larissa Zimberoff, Market Update, and More...
With 1,200 attendees, a sold-out trade show floor of 150 exhibitors, interesting farm tours, and informative educational sessions, the 2021 Organic Produce Summit once again brought together the organic fresh produce community in Monterey last week.
Jim Donald, current Albertsons co-chairman, who has worked for some of the more well-known companies in the United States, told attendees at the recent Organic Produce Summit that when trying to leave a strong impression, a good story is golden.
For investigative reporter and tech writer Larissa Zimberoff, there is a way for the organic food industry to get involved in the high-tech food industry for the betterment of the planet and improving organic production.
1. OTA Council Urges Global Community to Think Organic
2. Alpet D2 Quat-Free Surface Sanitizer Is Now OMRI Listed
3. Nature Fresh Doubles Ohio Operations with More Organic Acreage
4. Black-Owned Rojo Juice Pours Out Organic Juices and Love
5. How One Grower is Tackling Organic Greenhouse Vegetables