All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 276
Divine Flavor's Organic Focus, Nature Fresh Farms Increases Organic Production, Grape Supplies Transition, Shelf Engine, Market News, and More...
With its Ohio facility getting ready to focus on organic strawberries this fall and the addition of an organic snacking tomato, the Ontario, Canada-based Nature Fresh Farms continues to expand its presence in the organic sector.
The San Joaquin Valley is about a week into its table grape harvest, and the region is poised to serve retailers’ organic grape needs well into the fall.
When Stefan Kalb was running Molly’s Salads, a grab-and-go company he’d founded in 2009, he noticed that a lot of product was going to waste. While he needed a good amount of inventory to ensure shelves were stocked, Kalb thought there had to be a better way to forecast it. So he reached out to his friend Bede Jordan, then a software engineer at Microsoft, for help creating a solution.
1. Organic Banana Supplies Better Than 2021
2. Organic Pineapple and Watermelon Demand Increases
3. David J. Elliot & Son Predicts Sound Season for Pears
4. Edible Garden Touts Sustainability Milestones
5. Braga Fresh to Debut Reduced-Plastic, Recyclable Packaging at OPS