Brussels Sprouts and Celery Markets Rival Dom Perignon Pricing
At your favorite restaurant, it might be cheaper to buy a glass of Dom Perignon than a side of organic Brussels sprouts or celery as both of those items are seeing penthouse pricing.
We are the Organic Produce Network
Organic fresh produce is the engine of the dynamic organic category and Organic Produce Network (OPN) is the first and only resource dedicated exclusively to serving its growers, retailers, marketers, supply chain partners, and everyone else who makes it happen.
Weekly Top Five
to Help You Grow
1. The Biggest Little Farm- How One Couple Gave Up Everything to Live the Entrepreneurial Dream
2. Biodiversity Requirements Will Enhance Organic Standards
3. UC Cooperative Extension Hires First Organic Specialist
4. Global Organic Beer Market Report to Share Key Aspects of the Industry
5. Concept Agri-Tek Enters the Organic Market
Where retail and buying organizations from across North America will meet with organic growers, shippers, processors and distributors in this intimate and energetic event devoted exclusively to organic fresh produce.
Launched by the Organic Produce Network (OPN) and California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF), the Organic Grower Summit (OGS) will bring organic growers, producers and processors to Monterey for two days of education, information and networking opportunities with their production supply chain and support service providers.