All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 267
John Wise's Sespe Creek Organics, CEA Ed Session #2 at OPS, Pelger on Inflation, Apricot and Cherry Update, Market News, and More..
For Sespe Creek Organics founder and owner John Wise, organic farming has been a dream career. As a young man, Wise, who is now in his 60s, knew he wanted to pursue a path of purpose—and neither social recognition nor money motivated him.
CEA Part 2 – CEA of Tomorrow: From the Greenhouse to the Consumer will feature leadership from a pair of top CEA producers and one of the fresh produce industry's most progressive retailers, offering insight into this emerging segment.
1. CCOF Hardship Assistance Grants Now Available
2. Consumers Likely to Keep Buying Sustainable Food Despite Higher Prices
3. Pacific Coast Fruit Spins Off Pacific Coast Trading
4. Growing Demand for Heirloom Tomatoes
5. Sprouts Farmers Market Releases 2021 ESG Report