All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 258
PCC Opens New Seattle Location, Pelger On Organic Profits, ZAG Technical, Potato Update, Market News, and More...
Stocks of organic bulk potatoes are beginning to wane, with fewer promotional opportunities on the near horizon, though there are specialty organic potatoes that could offer promotional pricing opportunities, according to a pair of organic potato shippers.
If you were to take a physical inventory of your organic produce section, what would the gross profit results reveal?
PCC Community Markets, a certified organic retailer and the largest community-owned food market in the US, recently opened a new store in downtown Seattle. As with all PCC locations, the produce section—which is 95 percent certified organic—is front and center at the new store.
ZAG Technical Services was founded in 1998 with a focus on engineering and service delivery of technology, driven by the needs of each client individually.
1. Revol Greens Announces New VP of Food Safety
2. Sage Fruit Partners with Chelan Fruit
3. USDA Announces Public Comment Session on Organic Program
4. European Organic Market Sees Double-Digit Organic Growth
5. Rijk Zwaan Shares Insights on Organic Production