All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 218
Haitian Mangos, Organic Berry Update, OGS Announcement, Fresh Food for Thought, Market Update, and More...
Exhibitor booth registration is now open for the 2021 Organic Grower Summit Presented by Western Growers and OPN, slated for December 1-2, in Monterey, CA. Organic supply chain partners and service providers are encouraged to sign up for a booth at the fourth annual OGS, which features two days of information, education, and networking opportunities with organic growers.
OPN recently caught up with Tropicals and Specialty Buyer Ken Yoder to learn all about Four Seasons' fair trade organic Haitian mango program.
This spring, Amanda Knudsen, a student at the Springboard School of Data, released Fresh Food for Thought: Trends in Organic Produce, a slide presentation that explores and analyzes data from OPN’s State of Organic Produce 2020 report and the USDA Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS).
1. Organic Advocates Appeal Court Ruling on Labeling of Hydroponic as Organic
2. Optimism Behind Stemilt's Organic Apricot Crop
3. Jacobs Farm del Cabo Unveils New Paper-Based Clamshell
4. Annual Organic Oversight and Enforcement Report Now Available
5. Revol Greens Expands Production of Organic Greens