All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 24
Scot Olson, Vice President of Produce & Floral, Grocery Outlet shared how he brought organics to Grocery Outlet shoppers, consumer insights and more.
In 2015, Sun Pacific Marketing Cooperative began transitioning substantial portions of its grape acreage to organic production through both new plantings and gratings. This season about 23 percent of the four million boxes of grapes the company ships will be organic.
By Melody Meyer
In early July, the Senate AG Committee held a hearing on global & local markets, specialty crops, and organics as they relate to the next Farm Bill. What do these seemingly diverging messages from the Chairman of the House Ag Committee mean for organic in the next Farm Bill? For answers, you must understand some of the issues currently vexing the organic seal.
- USDA's Q3 Organic Investigation Referrals Soar
- National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) Web Conference
- U.S. Imports of Mexican Organics up 72% in 2017
- NFU President Roger Johnson: “Organic Family Farmers Deserve Strong Standards and Enforcement”
- CCOF Boosts Prices on Products and Services