All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 337
Highline Mushrooms, AI at OGS, MyLand, Organic Pear Update, Market News, and More...
The explosive interest in artificial intelligence (AI) in agriculture continues to impact all facets of the growing process—from crop-yield predictions to soil monitoring to autonomous robots. “Unlocking the Value of AI on the Digital Farming Journey," the second-announced ed session for OGS 2023, will explore how AI and machine learning are providing data-driven insights and forecasts for specialty crop markets.
MyLand, an ag company based in Phoenix, Arizona, has created a new paradigm for soil health management that helps improve soil quality for specialty crops, hay production, golf courses, and more.
1. Urban Farm Grows Organic Food for One of Chicago’s Most Underserved Neighborhoods
2. Best Organic Meal Kits For 2023
3. Natural Grocers Celebrates Organic Month
4. Good Life Organic Launches Eco-Friendly Packaging
5. Equifruit Sales Director Becomes Co-Owner