All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 334
Bako Sweet's New Partnership, Gap Coming for Blueberries, Farmland LP, Share-ify, Market News, and More...
The Bako Sweet brand recently introduced a merchandising partnership with the well-known character Po and the series Kung Fu Panda: The Dragon Night to help stimulate even more sales in the fast-growing sweet potato category.
Farmland LP, an organic ag-focused investment company that currently manages more than $250 million in assets and over 16,000 acres of farmland in three Western states, has been continuing to purchase land and just launched its newest fund last week.
At its core, Share-ify is a subscription-based service that helps companies along the supply chain share documents easily and securely with their customers and suppliers.
1. Del Rey Offering Organics 365 Days A Year
2. Poster Campaign for Organic Products Targeting 80 Million Consumers in the Paris Subway
3. Giumarra Vineyards' Randy Giumarra Talks Promotable Volume Across Organic Varieties
4. USDA Offers New Course on Organic Handling, Processing
5. Shorter Supplies of Mexican Organic Bananas Continue