All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 336
Ecoripe Tropicals, Bard Valley Natural Delights, Organic Produce Affordability, California Giant Berry Farms, Market News, and More...
Bard Valley Natural Delights has increased its organic acreage this year, continuing its emphasis on catering to the demands of the organic industry, providing sustainable and healthy options for consumers.
Over the last four decades, California Giant Berry Farms has established itself as a name synonymous with quality, offering the best berry experience for retailers, foodservice operators, and consumers alike by providing a year-round supply of premium, sustainably grown strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
Ecoripe Tropicals, a Medley, Florida-based produce distribution company, started an organic ginger program four years ago in response to customer demand.
Who buys Mercedes Benz automobiles regardless of price? The answer is people who have the money and can afford it. Likewise, who buys organic food regardless of higher prices? Again, the people who can afford it.
1. “The Future of Ag Will Depend on Technology”
2. Organic Pears Thrive in Hood River Microclimate
3. Oregon Tilth Promotes Transition to Organic Partnership Program
4. Grimmway Farms and Cal-Organic Farms Named Albertsons 2023 Produce Supplier of the Year
5. Organics Unlimited Selects Food Innovator as Recipient of First Carlos Cortes Scholarship