All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 333
Organic Produce Association, Record WA Apple Crop, Central West Produce, Lakeside Organic Gardens, Market News, and More...
Lakeside Organic Gardens is the largest family-owned-and-operated exclusively organic vegetable grower/shipper in the United States, shipping across the US and Canada.
Coming off a year of short supplies due to several weather events, the Washington apple industry has forecast a very large crop compared to 2022/23, with organic apple volume predicted to be 66 percent greater this season.
Initially a conventional vegetable marketing company started in the late ‘70s, Central West Produce has transformed and expanded over the years to become a full-service grower/shipper of both conventional and organic strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
After launching in late 2021, determining its scope, and hiring a Washington DC government relations firm in 2022, the Organic Produce Association is ready to grow its membership rolls to have a greater impact on public policy.
1. Meet the Company That’s Using Automation to Shake Up Austin’s Organic Food Scene
2. Gianna De Caro of Soli Organic Showcases New Products
3. Receive a 75 Percent Refund of Your Organic Certification Fees
4. Mastronardi Produce to Launch SUNSET WOW Organic Strawberries
5. Organic California Table Grapes in Good Supply