All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 332
Rainier Fruit, Avocado Demand Outpaces Supply, Lazy Acres Opens New Store, Jacobs Farm del Cabo, Market News, and More...
Late last month, Lazy Acres Natural Market, a Southern California natural foods retailer, opened a new location in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles.
The market price on organic avocados has once again hit stratospheric levels this week as the volume on larger-sized fruit is very limited. The FOB price reached the upper $70s on 48s, while wholesale produce marketers were asking in the upper $80s—or even more.
With summer in full swing, Jacobs Farm del Cabo, an organic grower-shipper headquartered in Pescadero, California, has a wide array of offerings.
1. 50 Years of Organic and Beyond with CCOF
2. Idyllic WA Weather Sets the Stage for a Phenomenal CMI Orchards Apple Season
3. Whole Foods Market Survived a Flood to Become an International Presence
4. Peri & Sons Farms Spotlights Organic Portfolio and Packaging Differentiation
5. Stemilt's Brianna Shales Details EZ Band Ahead of Incoming Organic Crops