All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 331
Q2 Organic Produce Sales Increase 1.5%, Evolving CEA Market, Powered by Plants at OPS, Acquire and Retain Organic Customers, Market News, and More...
Organic fresh produce grew slightly in sales dollars and volume in the second quarter of 2023, reversing a trend of volume loss seen in 2021 and 2022, according to the Q2 2023 Organic Produce Performance Report issued by Organic Produce Network (OPN) and Category Partners.
Despite some growing pains, leaders in the Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) sector shared their candid views on the past, present, and future of CEA as part of an educational session at the Organic Produce Summit last month.
1. Whole Foods to Purchase Braga Fresh Regenerative Trial Crop
2. Fruit World Delivers a Delightful Organic Grape Program
3. Giumarra Vineyards Details Organic Program Prowess
4. Pennsylvania Looks to Further Boost Its Support of Organic Ag
5. Alsum Farms Begins Wisconsin Yellow Potato Harvest