All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 327
Co-op Partners Warehouse, Pacific Coast Trading Company, Superfresh Growers, Consumer Perception of Organic Produce Programs, Market News, and More...
With the continued growth of its organic footprint, Yakima, Washington-based Domex Superfresh Growers now touts that 25 percent of its apples, 35 percent of its pears, and a whopping 70 percent of its blueberries are organic.
Co-op Partners Warehouse (CPW), a St. Paul, Minnesota-based wholesale distributor focused mainly on organic produce, has been undergoing a transformative, high-growth period over the last three years.
Pacific Coast Trading Company’s new plot of organic onions in Baja, California, bridges the growing season gap, allowing the company to offer organic onions year-round.
Where is your organic produce business right now, and where do you want it to be? Is it growing, or just even with last year?
1. Natural Grocers Celebrates Sustainability Milestone
2. Lighter Volumes of Organic Celery from California
3. Stemilt Artisan Organics Cherries Drive Impulse Buying
4. SpartanNash Achieves Significant Milestone with Flashfood
5. Divine Flavor’s Summer Organic Programs Heating Up