All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 324
Creekside Organics/Capay, UC Organic Agriculture Institute, Avocado Promos, HELM Agro, Market News, and More...
Because of a very big crop from Mexico, organic avocados have had an FOB price that's been suitable for retail and foodservice promotions for many months—and experts say the situation should remain intact for at least a couple more months.
Now nearly three years old, the UC Organic Agriculture Institute has expanded its focus, received significant funding, and started a number of projects.
1. Resources for Growers on the Strengthening Organic Enforcement Rule
2. Organic Apples from Lebanon Will Be Available Soon
3. Windset Farms Announces the Return of Living Organic Basil
4. California Produce Tests Safe for Pesticide Residues
5. Organic Soil Amendments: Enhancing Vegetable Production & Soil Health in Puerto Rico