All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 313
Raley's Michael Schutt, Organic Blueberry Supplies, BCS Tractors, Produce Department Branding, Market News, and More...
For Raley’s Produce & Floral Director Michael Schutt, the inflationary environment of the past couple years has not been a reason for him to back off his organic program—at all.
Cold weather delaying the bloom period for California’s organic blueberry crop has created a demand-exceeds-supply situation for the category.
In the organic industry, a lot of farmers are somewhat small-scale and are looking for help with mowing or harvesting. BCS two-wheel tractors, built in Italy for more than 80 years, have become a go-to solution for many of these farmers.
1. Sprouts to Eliminate Single-Use Plastic Bags By End of Year
2. Lower Organic Apple Volumes out of South America Expected
3. Dutch Organic Produce Company Thrives During Inflation
4. Organic Farming Increasing in Popularity Despite Roadblocks to Entry
5. Rainier Fruit Touts Year-Round Apple Supply