All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 298
Seen and Heard at OGS 2022, Huckaby Honored as Grower of the Year, OGS Ed Session Recaps, Market News, and More...
Jeff Huckaby, whose 25-year career with Grimmway Farms includes building its robust organic program and serving as president of the company, was honored as the "2022 Organic Grower of the Year" at last week’s Organic Grower Summit in Monterey.
Get prepared! That was the main message delivered by a handful of panelists who discussed the pending Strengthening Organic Enforcement Final Rule (which will be released shortly) at the Organic Grower Summit in Monterey, CA, last week.
Last week at OGS 2022, the Organic Farming Research Foundation moderated a panel focusing on the challenges faced by organic growers and possible solutions to those challenges.
1. OTA Wins Record Funding to Promote US Organic Globally
2. Campos Borquez and Deardorff Family Farms Unite for Organic Vegetables
3. Viva Tierra Aims to Make Organic Fair Trade Ginger Widely Available
4. Kings River Packing Expands Portfolio to Include More Organic Items
5. Super Starr International Winter Honeydew Melon Season to Start