All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 292
Citrus Crop Nears Harvest, Organics in College Dining, AgroThrive, Decco, Market Update, and More…
When Executive Chef Travis Ellis started working at Pomona College Dining Services seven years ago, organic produce was not a big part of the school’s foodservice operation.
Touting the world’s only fast-acting organic fertilizer, AgroThrive is on a mission to improve the soil and help save the planet by reducing food waste, which in turn reduces the amount of ozone-depleting methane released into the atmosphere.
1. Lynda and Stewart Resnick Pledge $50M to UC Davis for Sustainability Research
2. USDA Announces Regional Networks for Transition to Organic Partnership Program
3. HCMC Acquires Green's Natural Foods Chain
4. DiSilva Fruit and Morning Kiss Organic See Increased Citrus Demand
5. Duda to Spotlight New Organic Celery Heart Product at IFPA