All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 289
Duncan Family Farms, Grower Roundtable Keynote at OGS, Fall Grape Update, Inflation Affects Organic Produce Sales, Market Update, and More…
Leadership from three of the nation's most progressive organic growing operations have been confirmed as panelists for the keynote presentation at the upcoming Organic Grower Summit 2022 presented by Western Growers and OPN, slated for November 30–December 1 in Monterey, CA.
Duncan Family Farms, which grows 8,000 acres of certified organic baby lettuces and greens, kale, specialty vegetables, and herbs, is continuing to expand its organic herb line as the company’s herb production has seen increased acreage to support its customers in Arizona and the Southwest region.
After years of sales growth, the organic produce industry is now encountering a more challenging sales environment. We never know when the unexpected will show up and cause that dreadful downhill drift in this produce business.
1. US Organic Growers Can’t Keep Up with Demand
2. Carleton College's Student Organic Farm
3. Organic Carrot Production in Minnesota Expanding
4. Real-Time In-Transit Visibility Reduces Losses in Produce Shipments
5. Organics Unlimited Completes Successful GROW Month and Benefits GROW Scholars