All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 286
Amazon Fresh, Fox Solutions, Pears Ripe for Promotion, Eagle Protect, Market Update, and More…
The FSPB2 Pouch Bagger, manufactured by McAllen, TX-based Fox Solutions, offers packinghouses a highly efficient automated bagging option.
Amazon Fresh Continues Nationwide Expansion, with all Locations Offering a Wide Selection of Organic Produce
Today, Amazon opened its 44th US Amazon Fresh location in Pasadena, CA, making it the company’s 18th store in the Golden State. Amazon Fresh offers many organic produce items, and select locations feature Just Walk Out, a proprietary shopping technology that allows customers to check out without scanning groceries—including produce.
After being alerted to worker fairness issues surrounding the manufacturing of protective gloves, New Zealand agronomist Steve Ardagh, along with partner Lynda Ronaldson, founded Eagle Protect in 2006 with the purpose of responsibly sourcing quality gloves.
1. Lancaster Foods Emphasizes Organics and Fresh Cut
2. Plenty to Build World’s Largest Vertical Farm Campus
3. LIV Organic Produce’s Anthony Innocenti Talks Year-Round Squash Program
4. 89% of Italian Households Bought Organic at Least Once This Year
5. Organic Farm at Massachusetts Jail Celebrates 10 Years