All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 284
Organic Potatoes Avoid Severe Shortages, Growth of CEA Production at OGS, BCS Helps Organic Growers, Pelger on Organic Volume, Market Update, & More…
The explosive growth of CEA (controlled environment agriculture) has reshaped the landscape of fresh food production, and a panel of produce industry experts will examine what the future of this $100 billion industry may look like in the coming years in the second session announced as part of the educational program for the upcoming Organic Grower Summit 2022 Presented by Western Growers and OPN, slated for November 30–December 1 in Monterey, CA.
BCS has earned an excellent reputation for manufacturing the highest quality of tractors that can handle all sorts of jobs in any season, and Marketing Manager Ryan Bucher notes that the company’s core business is based on small-scale farming.
1. Fyffes North America Partners with Kowalski's Markets on Fair Trade Bananas
2. University of Florida Researching Tomatoes with Verdant Technologies
3. UNFI Foundation Awards More Than $1M To Improve Food Equity and Access
4. CCOF Hardship Assistance Grants Available
5. Organics Unlimited Celebrates 17th Annual GROW Month