All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 283
Highline Introduces Sauté Kits, Organic Tomato Update, OGS Announces First Ed Session, Grimmway Farms, Market Update, and More…
Navigating and adhering to new compliance requirements for organic producers and handlers will be the subject of the first session announced as part of the educational program of the Organic Grower Summit (OGS) 2022 Presented by Western Growers and OPN, slated for November 30–December 1 in Monterey, CA.
Grimmway Farms, based in Bakersfield, CA, traces its roots to a produce stand opened by the Grimm brothers in the early 1960s. Today, the company is a global produce leader and the world’s largest producer of carrots.
1. USDA to Invest up to $300MM in New Organic Transition Initiative
2. Organic Pear Crop Is Promising
3. Brighter Bites Partners with Zespri Kiwifruit for 2022-2023 School Year
4. Stemilt Launches Sustainable Packaging for Apples This Fall
5. Wholesum Celebrates 10 Years of Fair Trade Certification