All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 272
OFRF’s 2022 NORA Report, North Bay Produce, Organic Onion Update, OGS Booth Registration Now Open, Market News, and More...
Exhibitor Booth Registration Open for "Organic Grower Summit 2022 Presented by Western Growers and OPN"
Exhibitor booth registration is now open for the Organic Grower Summit (OGS) 2022 Presented by Western Growers and OPN, slated for early December in Monterey, CA. Organic supply chain partners and service providers are encouraged to sign up for a booth at OGS 2022, which features two days of information, education, and networking opportunities with organic growers.
North Bay Produce has recently added strawberries into their 52-week berry offering and continues to develop their top seal program, which works to decrease plastic usage by up to 30 percent.
OFRF recently published the 2022 National Organic Research Agenda (NORA) and will be using its findings and recommendations to help guide the organization's advocacy efforts for next year’s Farm Bill.
1. Report Reveals Organic Food to Become More Popular Than Ever
2. Driscoll’s Blueberries Get New Packaging
3. Farmwise Raises $45M to Expand AI-Powered Farm Equipment
4. USDA Undersecretary Touts Organic Farming to Mitigate Climate Change
5. Organic Avocado Supplies Looking for Peruvian Boost