All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 264
In 2005, Colin and Karen Archipley bought a home with an organic avocado orchard in Escondido, California. At the time, Colin was serving in the Marines and was stationed at nearby Camp Pendleton when he wasn’t deployed to Iraq.
Duda Farm Fresh Foods, one of the nation’s leading celery producers, is currently mired in a position where low organic celery supplies should be returning much better FOB prices—but the demand just isn’t there.
Inflation is having a discernible effect on organic produce sales due to a combination of the increasing price of farming inputs, transportation, and storage costs.
As Cinco de Mayo approaches, Crespo Organic Mangoes, the organic brand of Sinaloa-based El Grupo Crespo, has launched its annual #CelebrateMexico #CelebrateMangoes campaign, promoting its organic mangoes for the upcoming holiday.
1. Revol Greens Introduces Industry Veteran as New COO
2. Southeastern Grocers to Overhaul Its Own Brand Products with Sustainable Packaging
3. Rodale Institute Launches New Resource Center at Pocono Organics
4. Taylor Farms Opens New Facility in Toronto
5. West Pak Avocado Expands Apeel Treatment Program
Want Fresh News Delivered Regularly?
Sign up for OPN Connect
Stay current on all the most important news
and features with our weekly newsletter.