All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 256
Berry People, BioSafe Systems, Mangos Gaining Favor, State of Organic Produce 2021 Now Available, Market News, and More...
Organic Produce Network (OPN) has released its second annual State of Organic Produce report, which provides a comprehensive overview of how the industry performed last year, including data and analysis of retail sales of organic fresh produce.
Marketers of mangos in the United States agree that the organic fruit is garnering more interest from the retail trade and demand is increasing. Currently, both Peru and Mexico are offering organic mangos, and by this spring, these marketers believe there will be promotable supplies of organic mangos for US consumption.
BioSafe Systems takes chemical use and its reverberations through the environment very seriously. The company aims to lead the way in nontoxic products for crop protection, water treatment, soil regeneration, and secure food safety practices.
1. Soli Organic to Build First Soil-Based Organic Indoor Farm in Seattle Area
2. CCOF Sponsors Bill to Support California Organic Processors
3. Fresh Del Monte Produce Highlights Need for Biodiversity Conservation in Agriculture
4. CivilEats Talks About the Future of Organic
5. Organic Farmers Fret About Costs—But Cheer Growth