All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 247
OGS 2021 Seen & Heard, Dynamic Young Growers, GrowSeven, OGS Delights & Serves Organic Community, Market News, and More...
From ag-tech presentations to continuing education classes for crop specialists to a dynamic keynote session featuring the next generation of organic growers to a trade show teeming with innovative farming solutions, the Organic Grower Summit checked all the boxes as the premier event for organic fresh produce production last week in Monterey, CA.
At Organic Grower Summit in Monterey last week, Western Growers President/CEO Dave Puglia served as the moderator of a keynote conversation exploring the growth, challenges, and future of organic farming with avocado producer Keith Barnard of Mission Produce, tree fruit grower Bianca Kaprielian of Fruit World, and sweet potato grower Mike Valpredo of Country Sweet Produce.
Twenty years ago, Jorge Cepeda Sr. launched an agrochemical technology company, GrowSeven, in Florida to develop and manufacture customized, fast-acting, and sustainable solutions to help growers solve issues while using fewer inputs.
1. Orlando Nonprofit Gives Organic Produce to People in Need
2. IFCO Unveils Strategy to Tackle Climate Change, Food Waste, and Single-Use Packaging
3. California Giant Berry Farms Launches New Consumer Website, Unveils New Clamshell Label
4. Startchy Debuts New Organic Washable Fruit Coating
5. Cal Poly Names Director of New Center for Organic Production and Research