All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 233
Cucumber Sales, Sage Fruit Sustainable Packaging, Organic Retail Ads Drive Sales, Tomato Promo Opportunities, Market News, and More...
With increased concerns over single-use plastic as well as a heightened awareness of the availability of more sustainable options, Yakima, WA-based Sage Fruit has been actively seeking alternative solutions to traditional packaging.
Cucumbers are a mainstay in the produce department, and recently they've been showing strong sales performance. Several industry players weigh in on the organic cucumber market.
1. Increasing Costs Pressure Organic Banana Growers and Shippers
2. Oregon Organic Kiwi Berries Coming On Next Month
3. Natural Grocers Honors Organic Harvest Month in September
4. Peru Expects Big Boost in Organic Blueberry Exports in 2021-2022
5. Aquaponics Hobby Grows into Organic Vegetable Business