All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 222
July 4th Promotions, Wholesum Sustainability Report, Agtools, Market News, and More...
Last week, Wholesum, a Fair Trade Certified grower-shipper of organic vegetables, released its 2020 Conscientious Company Report. The 16-page annual report describes Wholesum’s dedication to social and environmental responsibility and details the company’s activities related to renewable energy, waste diversion, water conservation, ecosystem support, fair trade, and more.
Agtools recently deployed a new feature as part of its leading software platform, which provides worldwide market data against contract and daily/weekly pricing, helping farmers be even more proficient.
1. What Are the Top 5 States for Organic Vegetable Production?
2. Organic WA Blueberries Annual Volume Grows
3. Todd Linsky Launches New Media Platform
4. Maryland Inmates Grow Organic Produce for Local Families
5. Foxy Organic Vegetables Back in Nevada