All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 220
Four Seasons' Expansion, Rise of Indoor Ag, Sage Fruit, Organic Cherry Update, Market News, and More...
Sage Fruit Company, based in Yakima, WA, recently launched a new, earth-friendly pouch bag designed to be a more sustainable packaging option for its customers.
Organic Produce Summit's first educational session Growth of CEA and Its Impact on Organic Fresh Produce will feature leaders from three cutting-edge Controlled Environment Agriculture (CEA) producers offering their insight on the growth of this emerging market segment and how these products are reshaping the landscape of fresh food production.
Four Seasons Family of Companies—which includes Four Seasons Produce, Earth Source, Sunrise Logistics, and Sunrise Transport—has begun the process of expanding its Ephrata, PA-based warehouse.
1. Awe Sum to Offer Organic Blueberries from Pacific Northwest
2. Whole Foods Market Announces Winners of Ninth-Annual Supplier Awards
3. Organic Weed Control Strategies for Apple Growers
4. Eat Fresh and Local: Summer Vegetables from Morning Kiss Organic
5. Black Grower Turns Front Yards into Urban Farms