All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 219
Aaron Brookes, Peruvian Avocados, Pelger on Twin Lining, Decco, Market Update, and More...
Aaron Brookes is director of sales and marketing for Jacobs Farm del Cabo. He joined OPN for a conversation about his company’s organic produce offerings, its new paper-based clamshell packaging, hydroponics in organic ag, and more.
For decades, Decco Worldwide has provided quality post-harvest products, equipment, and services to the produce industry, helping to process billions of pounds of citrus, apples, stone fruit, potatoes, and other produce items.
Promoters claim that for the first time ever, organic avocados will be marketed generically in the United States under the banner of a federal marketing order.
1. CCOF Launches Organic for Everyone Campaign
2. FFAR and OFRF Renew Partnership to Improve Soil Health Research
3. Braga Fresh Announces Promotion and Additions to Sales and Marketing Team
4. US ‘First USDA-Certified Organic Vertical Farm’ in Northeast Region
5. Growing Heritage Through Traditional Asian Vegetables