All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 211
Spring Veg Transition, Dr. Chuck Benbrook, Western Sky Produce, Pelger on Category Growth, Market Update, and more...
Dr. Charles (Chuck) Benbrook has been on a lifelong mission researching how farming systems affect our food and human health. Among his latest endeavors is the creation of the website Hygeia Analytics, an open resource that aims to deepen insights into the roots of good health.
There is always a degree of uncertainty that comes into play two times every year as western vegetable production transitions from the desert to the coastal regions and back again. While the crop planners do their best to ramp up production in one region as it declines in the other, Mother Nature can’t always be predicted.
1. Rodale Institute Expands Organic Consulting Services in Midwest
2. TerraFresh Organics on Easter Merchandising
3. Sun Belle Launches Organic Pomegranate Arils Program
4. Are Organic Avocados Better for the Environment?
5. Driscoll's Signs New Plastics Economy Global Commitment