All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 207
Red Sun Farms, Onion Update, OPS Announces New Dates, Pelger on Increasing Organic Sales, Organic Market Update, and more…
In recent years, as the popularity of organic onions has increased, the early spring period has experienced demand-exceeds-supply situations. This scenario can be true for all onions, but it can be especially challenging for organic onions.
Ron Pelger shares how retailers can drive organic produce sales by increasing the variety of organic items in their produce departments.
1. The Giant Company Steps up Its Support of Organic Farming
2. LIV Organic Produce Showcases California Grapefruit Varieties
3. OFRF and NRCS Partner to Provide Education and Outreach on Organic Conservation Practices
4. Logistics Challenges Weigh on Canadian Company's Vegetable Availability
5. Farmers and Chefs Partner to Bring Organic School Lunches