All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 202
NEW FEATURE: Organic Market Update, Fru-Veg Marketing, Organic Avocado Promotion, IFCO RPCs in High-Demand, Afresh Technologies, and more…
Afresh Technologies’ AI ordering platform was specifically designed to meet the needs of the retail produce industry.
IFCO, the world's largest supplier of RPCs, offers affordable and sustainable packaging solutions for the fresh produce industry. IFCO’s commitment to sustainability reaches far beyond its RPCs as the company’s philosophy is to operate without compromising its responsibilities to the environment, the people, and the communities it works with.
Though the organic avocado market has strengthened a bit, the f.o.b. prices are still at rates conducive for promotion, with many retailers lining up to feature the item as part of their Super Bowl promotion next week.
In partnership with Four Seasons Produce, each week OPN will be providing brief commodity updates on select organic items. These snapshots are designed to give an overview of the availability, sourcing regions, and pricing trends for specific organic commodities.
1. Organic Fruit Growers Use Specific Strategies to Control Insects and Disease
2. OPPY Expands Partnership with Ocean Spray with Grape Harvest in Southern Hemisphere
3. Merge Organics Launches Merge Marketplace
4. USDA NOP Programs Recognizes 10 Certifiers for Data Quality
5. Uncle Matt's Organic Launches E-Commerce Site