All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 31
After 20 years of discussion, it is possible that the National Organic Standards Board will vote to prohibit aeroponics, hydronpoincs and aquaponics from official U.S.D.A. organic certification at its fall meetings in Jacksonville, FL, in early November.
A large group of "hard-core, old-time, organic farmers" are planning a rally at next month's National Organic Standards Board (NOSB) meeting in Jacksonville, Fla., to protest the U.S. Department of Agriculture for allowing hydroponically grown produce to be certified as organic.
- Wegmans Looks to Get Ahead of Organic Supply with Farming Innovations
- Organic Research Funding Bill Builds Bipartisan Support
- Certified Organic Pot? Find Out Why Not! CCOF Webinar October 3, 2017
- Door to Door Organics Launches New Meal Planning Solution
- Are Packaging Claims Deterrents to Healthful Eating?