All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 26
Photo credit: Matthew Malcolm (L-R: David Koretoff, Nick Koretoff and Steve Koretoff)
OPN Connect caught up with Steve Koretoff of Purity Organics to discuss their start in the organic industry, challenges they face, innovations and more.
Tonya Antle will be one of three major keynote presenters at the event, which focuses heavily on tomato producers who export their products to North America. Her presentation to attendees on the state of the organic fresh produce industry is sponsored by AMPHAC sponsor Vitalis Organic Seeds.
California Department of Food and Agriculture (CDFA) recently launched their Healthy Soils Program that will provide up to $3.75 million in grants to California growers and ranchers.
For the next six weeks – through September – California should be at peak production of its organic heirloom tomatoes and other varieties in the category.
- Whole Foods Shareholders Approve Amazon Deal
- Organic Farming Research Foundation (OFRF) Releases Priority Areas for Next Grant Cycle
- NOSB Spring Meeting to be Held in Tucson, AZ, April 25-27
- Sarah Burns Joins Tanimura & Antle as Senior Manager of Organic Sales
- E-Certification Deadline for U.S. Organic Exporters