OPN Connect Newsletter 19 - July 6, 2017
OPN Connect exclusive interview with Steve Lutz, Senior Strategist, Columbia Marketing International on launching their organic apple program.Read More
Jessie Gunn, Marketing Manager, Wholesum Harvest, in support of Hydroponics in OrganicRead More
Tom Beddard, Founder & CEO, Lady Moon Farms, speaks out against Hydroponics in Organic.Read More
For a variety of reasons, the California organic stone fruit deal this summer has been in a demand-exceeds-supply mode since the outset and that situation is poised to remain in effect until the season is over.Read More
- Survey Says! 'few people understand meaning of organic label'
- U.S. organic trade group gears up for bioponics debate
- Prince Charles: "Future of humanity may depend on organic farming"
- UCSC - Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems - 50 years Outstanding in Their Field
- Do Restaurants Need to be Certified to Serve Organic Food? If you want fresh organic food on your menu, do you have to be officially USDA certified organic?