All the News that Matters
in Organic Fresh Produce
OPN Connect Newsletter 19
OPN Connect exclusive interview with Steve Lutz, Senior Strategist, Columbia Marketing International on launching their organic apple program.
Tom Beddard, Founder & CEO, Lady Moon Farms, speaks out against Hydroponics in Organic.
For a variety of reasons, the California organic stone fruit deal this summer has been in a demand-exceeds-supply mode since the outset and that situation is poised to remain in effect until the season is over.
- Survey Says! 'few people understand meaning of organic label'
- U.S. organic trade group gears up for bioponics debate
- Prince Charles: "Future of humanity may depend on organic farming"
- UCSC - Center for Agroecology & Sustainable Food Systems - 50 years Outstanding in Their Field
- Do Restaurants Need to be Certified to Serve Organic Food? If you want fresh organic food on your menu, do you have to be officially USDA certified organic?